The goods sold by the Company are at its discretion categorised as:-
(i) Stock stationery products being stationery products ordinarily held in stock by the Company for direct delivery.
(ii) Stock Furniture Products being furniture products ordinarily held in stock by the Company for direct delivery.
(iii) Non Stock stationery products - being stationery products not ordinarily held in stock by the Company.
1. Any non-returnable goods sold by the Company will only be accepted as a return either at the Company’s absolute discretion or where the goods are found to be defective at the date of delivery.
2. Orders for stock stationery products may be cancelled at any time prior to the despatch of the goods. Orders for other stationery products may only be cancelled with the written agreement of the Company.
3. The Company shall credit the Buyer for Stock stationery products which are returned within 14 days of delivery provided always that the goods remain unopened and are returned in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were originally delivered otherwise the Company shall have the sole discretion not to accept the return of goods.
4. Stock Furniture Products may only be returned with the written agreement of the Company and only if within 30 days of delivery.
5. Non-Stock stationery products (or Specials) cannot be returned for credit. This does not affect your statutory rights. For Health & Safety reasons, no consumable food stationery products may be accepted for return.